Cumbria Ridge is a company that is founded on grit and uses its heart as motivation and inspiration to help companies make their vision become a reality and create innovations/platforms that will bridge communities closer than you can imagine.
Cumbria Ridge leverages its strength in combining the years of experience, and expertise with mixture of young, creative and bright-minded individuals who take challenges as an opportunity to rise. We run on the principles of professionalism whilst building personal relationships in our various office locations well as with our partners and clients. Teamwork, cooperation, focus and family are just some of the reasons why you should become part of this dynamic and energetic team. If you are attracted to solving challenges, and becoming a part of a group that enjoys going the extra mile, Cumbria Ridge may be your next fun company to be in. Together we can grow and achieve more possibilities beyond our reach.
Senior Software Engineer – .NET
- The Senior Web Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and installing software solutions for a startup Digital Marketing and IT Company.
- He/ she shall gather user requirements, define system functionality, and write code in various languages.
- The ideal candidate is familiar with the...
Quality Assurance Officer
- The Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for quality assurance audits and ensures the product integrity and that standards are being met. He/she shall troubleshoot systems to ensure reliability, usability and performance.
- His/her job is to design and carry out the tests which include making sure tha...
- The Software Engineer writes, debugs, maintains, and test software that instructs a computer to accomplish certain tasks, such as saving information, and performing calculations.
- He/she shall gather user requirements, define system functionality, and write code in various languages.
- The ideal c...