Online Application Portal
Senior Software Engineer – .NET
- The Senior Web Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and installing software solutions for a startup Digital Marketing and IT Company.
- He/ she shall gather user requirements, define system functionality, and write code in various languages.
- The ideal candidate is familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis and development to testing, deployment, and documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Works with a team of cross functional developers in delivering quality software applications end-to-end
- Translates UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web application
- Develops reusable and efficient codes
- Optimizes web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Conducts peer code review.
- Ensures high performance and responsiveness to any technical requests whether requirements analysis, development, testing, maintenance or support
- Develops unit test cases.
- Deploys fixes and updates in all environments.
- Documents and logs all the deployment activities.
- Creates and updates necessary documentation.
- Creates status report.
- Performs ad hoc analysis and special projects that may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of solid hands-on experience in front-end and backend web development
- Strong understanding of web user interface design, cross browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience influencing software engineers’ best practices within the team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Knowledgeable of Photoshop is a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a startup environment,
- Hungry to learn
- An amazing team player who can work with various cross-functional teams with a collaborative attitude
- Keen to details
- Strong desire to deliver excellent and quality work output
- Willing to work in Haig, Mandaluyong City and/or General Trias, Cavite