- The Junior Software Engineer assists in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our delivery approach.
- He/she will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Experience in SQL plus 2 or more programming languages
- Experience with Microsoft CRM programming
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible, team-player and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn and adapt in a startup environment,
- Hungry to learn
- An amazing team player who can work with various cross-functional teams with a collaborative attitude
- Keen to details
- Strong desire to deliver excellent and quality work output
- Willing to work in Haig, Mandaluyong City and/or General Trias, Cavite